Friday, January 2, 2009

project 365


Wanna play along?
I've decided to join in the fun of Project 365, to read more about it
just click on the button above, hope to see you there!
I'll be posting my pictures over at my photoblog:

serendipity ~ real life in photographs

3 people had this to say:

Funky Photography said...

happy New Year!!! Thanks for the lovely comments. I wasn't actually sure about putting a pic of myself on the blog as a) still in my ph's and b) top lip needs waxing!! But, its part of his day and I really should document it XXXX

Growin' With It said...

okay, so i'm giving in even more now. to the second blog dealie. i had every intention to post them on my regular blog, but this is a great idea! glad you've joined! and thank you so very much for praying for us lately...phew have i felt them!!

Gail said...

Award at my blog. Thanks, Gail

 
design by suckmylolly.com