Deb and Ky. Thanks Sister-friends, it means the world to me, especially hearing all the cool stuff you said about me... lol just kidding (sort of)
Let me just say that both of these girls have a way with keeping it so real it's unbelievable, they are grounded, strong, beautiful women that I have been nothing but blessed to have in my life.
If you haven't seen their blogs, why don't you head on over and take a peek, I think you'll be happy that you did!
And now to pass it on to 7 other bloggers that I love visiting on a regular basis, they too know how to keep it real and I appreciate them all for the different things that they bring to the table. I can easily see being face to face friends with all of these girls! Thanks to all of you for sharing your lives with me, you have no idea what it's meant over the past year...
1. Gail, from At The Farm. What can I say, I've had such a great time getting to know Gail, we seem to be on the same page with just about everything we've talked about and I always love what she has to say in each and every post. She gets it that I'm a cracked egg, and still likes me anyway...
2. Binks over at A Day in the Life of Binks. The girl is just plain spunky and fun! She makes me laugh and I ♥ her for it. :o)
3. Linda from Growin' With It. She always wears her heart on her sleeve, and knows what is most important in life. The love she has for her family and for God shine through in all of her posts, even during the tough times.
4. Erin over at The Why Behind. So down to earth and genuine, not afraid to ask why or discover new things about life or herself, love that about her! And her kiddos are sooo cute, gotta love cute kiddos!
5. Tracy at The Brown-Eyed Pea What a Sweetheart, always staying true to herself, a trait that I seriously admire in people! She loves Jesus as much as I do, it's a good thing :o)
6. Nonna, over at Nonna's Nonsense This gal's got some guts, not afraid to show the inside of her pantry to the whole wide world, I like that! lol And because her posts always keep me giggling, especially the ones about her husband coming in every 15 minutes, asking her "what she's doing" now, that poor girl, I can so relate.
7. Christy, over at Southern Plate, cus Honey, that Girl can COOK!!!!!! I'm not afraid to say that I think I love her. lol
8. Sorry but I have to add one more to the list: Georgie, over at Decisionally Challenged, for teaching me out to do this ♥♥♥♥ and not making me feel stupid for not knowing how... Oh, and she's pretty freakin awesome too...
Now if you don't see your name here, please don't be disheartened, I love ALL of my bloggy friends and so look forward to reading what you have to say with every single post! I have such a hard time picking just a few people with things like this!