Friday, March 6, 2009

let the happy dance commence!

Today: TEMPS: 52° / 36° WINDS: SW 7-14 mph HOUR by HOUR
Clouds and a sprinkle in some places early, then some sunshine will return


Tonight:
LOW TEMP: 36° WINDS: VAR 4-8 mph HOUR by HOUR
Partly to mostly cloudy with patchy fog forming


Sat:
TEMPS: 64° / 41° WINDS: SW 6-12 mph HOUR by HOUR
Areas of fog in the morning; otherwise, warmer with times of clouds and sun

SUNDAY: HIGH: 60 LOW: 44 HOUR by HOUR
Mostly cloudy, a little rain
MONDAY: HIGH: 52 LOW: 38 HOUR by HOUR
Times of clouds and sun
TUESDAY: HIGH: 54 LOW: 38 HOUR by HOUR
Some sun, then clouds

10 people had this to say:

Tymes Past said...

Hi Tiff,

Joining you in the happy dance! Looks like spring temps here in PA, doesn't it? Do you think it's here to stay??? I was outside a little while ago and it feels balmy--a little windy, but the warm temp feels great!

Smiles and sunshine...Bev

Erin said...

I am so with you on this. I bought seed pellets yesterday to start my indoor gardening frenzy. Yahoo!

I just may have to play outside this weekend!

2nd Cup of Coffee said...

In the words of Leo Sayer, "You Make Me Feel Like Dancin'!"

Debbie said...

I'm ready for spring! Come on spring!!

sara said...

I am ready for spring too....however, I have to say that those temps are still winter for me!!!

binks said...

Happy dance? Does that look anything like the peepee dance?

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link

Anonymous said...

Hi all

Another newbie here. I've joined on the recommendation of a friend on here. Looks like there are lots of interesting threads.
I love gardening and messing about with the camera so you should see me joining in with those for starters.

Look forward to 'meeting' you all, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]Personal Loans[/url] website!

Unknown said...

Hello everyone on here my name is Fumo Sadiku living in Malindi City Kenyan I want to tell a little more about a good hearted man called Mr Pedro working with funding service as loan officer, Mr Pedro helped me get a loan of 37,115,225.00 Shillings on my trying time trying to get back on my feet to raise my business I know there are some of you here who are in financial difficulties to talk to Mr Pedro pedroloanss@gmail.com I'm so glad for what he did for me and for his Bank accountant as well Accountant Hernandez Lucas Thank you very much for your work well done.

 
design by suckmylolly.com