Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The Bunny has Left the Building...


Well, Easter's over but I hope it was a good one for all of you! N. and her family came over for dinner, which of course we all ate entirely too much of.... The boys hunted for eggs, Josh looked sooo hard for the egg he'd colored earlier that week with his name on it, I think he's on to the Easter Bunny. Shug could have cared less about anything (including the awesome monkey pillow we got him) except for counting bubble gum eggs...






It all started off so sweet, but by the end of the day turned to this, as usual, with Shug trying to wrestle his brother to the ground and Josh screaming "help me!":



This is C.'s plate... Um... can you say "you might be a redneck if..."? Hello, can I have some gravy to go with my Bud, or at least a glass since it IS a holiday? lol
So now we're on to April Fool's Day, I have a mammogram scheduled for that day and keep playing this skit over in my mind about bad test results being followed up with a hearty "April Fools!!".
~Till next time

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com