Friday, May 30, 2008

Got this little meme over at bag'n'trash and thought it was cute...

Accent: Well, when I hear recordings of my voice, like on an answering machine, or when it echoes on the phone when I talk to C. I can hear a hint of the southern accent that used to be much stronger.

Breakfast or no breakfast: definitely breakfast, and coffee, can't make it to lunchtime without it lol

Chore I don’t care for: any of them, really... but if I had to pick the one I like the least, it would be cleaning the bathtub.

Dog or Cat: we have two dogs and two cats, one of which I prefer much more than all the others (shhhhh....)

Essential Electronics: computer, digital camera, blackberry.

Favorite Cologne: I have two, for different moods: Bohista and Pure.

Gold or Silver: used to be nothing but silver but that's changing as I get older.

Handbag I carry most often: Right now I'm LOVING my funky lime green bag, but my favorite bag of all is my Knitpickers bag, given to me by a friend for my birthday.

Insomnia: Most of the time I'm a pretty light sleeper so every little thing wakes me up, unless there's noise like a fan going on.

Job Title: Office manager
.
Kids: One grown daughter living here, others scattered in other places...

Living Arrangements: 3 bedroom 19th century farmhouse. my daughter and her family live here with us.

Most Admirable Trait: empathy?

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: probably my smart-aleck know it all attitude.

Overnight hospital stays: a few, I'm sick all the time! Most recent was when I had my appendix out last year.

Phobias: I have this weird thing about intersections where something is blocking my line of vision to the right or left, I'm convinced that someone is going to come plowing through and rung right into me so it takes me forever to finally cross through.

Quote: "The thing that is really hard, and really amazing, is giving up on being perfect and beginning the work of becoming yourself." ~Anna Quindlen.

Reason to smile: it's friday

Siblings: one older sister, two younger brothers.

Time I wake up: 5 a.m.

Unusual Talent or Skill: I have very keen intuition and always know who did it in a mystery novel or tv show.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: lima beans or brussel sprouts

Worst Habit: fast food

X-rays: too many to name just one!

Yummy Stuff: Rita's gelati, moose tracks ice cream, boston cream doughnuts....

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Gorillas

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com