Friday, May 9, 2008

Wow, has it really been a week already? Seems like I just posted a Friday's Feast yesterday!

Appetizer
When someone smiles at you, do you smile back?
Yep, always...

Soup
Describe the flooring in your home. Do you have carpet, hardwood, vinyl, a mix?
Hard wood in the living and dining rooms, as well as C.'s office, linoleum in the kitchen, hall and bathroom, carpet in the bedrooms, laundry room and mud room.

Salad
Write a sentence with only 5 words, but all of the words have to start with the first letter of your first name.
Truly the time to talk.

Main Course
Do you know anyone whose life has been touched by adoption?
Yes, me. I am a birthmother with children that I put up for adoption when I was young.

Dessert
Name 2 blue things.
The handle of a pair of scissors sitting in front of me, I have no idea where they came from.
The shark on a stamp on my desk. The stamp is labled "Largest Freshwater Fish" lol

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com