Friday, June 27, 2008

friday's feast

So what's on everyone's itinerary for this weekend? Do y'all live for the weekends as much as I do?
Looks like I'll probably be priming the kitchen cabinets (Finally) and picking out what hardware to put on them once they are painted. I went to Lowe's yesterday and after spending about a half hour staring at drawer pulls decided I'd go back at another time after checking online to see what I want. After all, it's an important choice, right? LOL
~C. and I (mostly I) had a "discussion" yesterday about projects that we have been putting off for far too long/3 years now, and I have gently informed him that if we don't do something to get started on these projects that I will probably have to go rent a room somewhere soon, lol.
So he's taking the bathroom and I'm taking the kitchen and all is well. Of course, for everyone that knows me, this means I will have a hand in the bathroom too, or at least a say. HA! Yes, I am difficult to live with...
We'll also be pulling out the tent to make sure it's okay for our upcoming camping trip, as well as making sure that we have everything we need, which we pretty much do, except for a small camping stove and fishing licenses.
Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend, do something you love and make yourself happy!

Here's a little Friday's Feast for you:

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live?
one word - MUGGY

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you?
lol probably about a 3, I would so much rather be doing other things than working...

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.?
On most of the windows we have blinds, but there are some sheer curtains here and there

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up.
John Paul

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning?
None, if I start hitting it, I won't get out of bed.

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com