Wednesday, July 2, 2008

life begins at 40

Today my "little" brother turns 40....
My brother
the beautiful, old soul...
poet, artist, romantic,
kind, gentle, patient.
He wears his heart on his sleeve
and loves with a passion like no other.
Welcome to the best part of your life,
my brother
my friend.
I hope that you will find, as I have, that life only gets better from here.
At 40 you finally know who you are and what you want, or at least you
have a pretty good idea.
And now with a new little one to love and adore
how can it really get any better?
I love you David, have a wonderful birthday,
do something to make yourself happy and live it up
in celebration of the awesome brother that you are and always have been!

1 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis ;) . You are the best and I am blessed to have you in my life. All I can do is look around and be grateful for all the blessings that are constantly being poured out on me. More than I will ever deserve. Something about turning "40" today that is giving me a feeling of empowerment and of actually having a choice in my own direction. This truly does feel like the begining for me. Love ya, -d

 
design by suckmylolly.com