Saturday, July 5, 2008

summer

I snagged this from Mama Belle over at The Bayou Belles and Their Beau


So, here's what I've been up to this summer:

Watching ...
Not really much of anything, to be honest, I'm not big on TV. However I am anxiously awaiting the season premiere of Paranormal State!

Reading ...
Tons of good magazines, including Country Home, BHG, Crochet Today, DIY, Ladies Home Journal...
Also reading Still Life with Chickens

Listening to ...
Everything from Cake to Regina Spektor when it comes to music, however at the moment I'm listening to my dog Monk snoring his head off...

Over-indulging in ...
Video games! I know this one is probably more about food but...

Thankful for ...
Everything in my life!

Praying for ...
All of my family and friends
Good weather next week while we are camping

Trying out ...
Dance Dance Revolution, that game is HARD!

Gearing up for ...
Our camping trip to Ricketts Glenn on Monday!

Looking forward to ...
Sleeping in late during my entire vacation!
Camping, fishing, hiking, taking loads of great photos...
Getting in some reading and crochet time
Working on the kitchen floor and cabinets

How about you?

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com