Friday, July 11, 2008

friday's feast

It's that time again! Actually, I didn't even realize it was Friday, that's what happens when you're on vacation! LOL

Appetizer
When was the last time you had your hair cut/trimmed?
I guess it's been about 6 months. Went from super long to crazy short in one fell swoop at an actual spa/salon, you know, one that doesn't have the word Super or Holiday in the name... (no offense to anyone, I go to Supercuts and Holiday Hair on a regular basis and love them!)

Soup
Name one thing you miss about being a child.
The friendship that kids have with each other. Total acceptance of one another and even when you said " I don't want to play with you anymore" you didn't really mean it...

Salad
Pick one: butter, margarine, olive oil.
Butter, the real deal Baybee

Main Course
If you could learn another language, which one would you pick, and why?
Swahili (the language spoken in much of Africa )

Dessert
Finish this sentence: In 5 years I expect to be…
Done with school and working somewhere else besides the place I'm at now!

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com