Friday, July 11, 2008

Yesterday I went and got the game Dancing with the Stars for the Wii and we had a blast with it! I played Emmit Smith, who rocks by the way... lol So I've decided that my new work out routine will be a half hour of Dance Dance Revolution and another half hour of Dancing with the Stars. When you're playing you don't realize how much time has passed so it makes for a fun workout.
I'm still on beginner and amateur for both of them, especially DDR, and kinda felt like an idiot jumping around like an kid, but it's true that the more you play the better you get. I will, however, never be as good as this kid:

I think it's safe to say I'm more like this lady, HA!:

Just a note to plug my favorite website on the web (besides blogger of course lol).
SparkPeople.com: Get a Free Online Diet
It's a great place for everything nutrition, weightloss, exercise, support, not to mention fun and sense of community. And the definite icing on the cake is that it's ALL FREE! I loves me some free, how 'bout you? And if you do happen to join, by chance, look me up with the username tcross_17, I'd love to see you there :o)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We had the best time on our camping trip. It was such a nice way to celebrate our 10th annivesary early, just relaxing together... I got to take lots of naps while ~C. attempted to get wet wood to burn for a campfire a lot of the time we were there. Here he is trying really hard, he definitely gets an A for effort, that's for sure...
And you can't really tell it here, but I was secretly thrilled that we brought a cookstove.

I got just a tad bit bored and stated that I might like to go into "town" to have a beer and a bite to eat... Well, let me just say that I NEVER say I'd like to go have a beer, and ~C. moved pretty quick to get going before I changed my mind. lol We ended up driving about 15 minutes to this place for ice cold beer and .40 cent hotwings, yummy!
We hiked for a bit to see if we could find some waterfalls that this state park is famous for. I have to say that this sign was pretty intimidating, but we went anyway, the brave souls that we are...
But I'm glad we did because otherwise we wouldn't have seen this...
I had fun Honey, thanks for making it a great vacation by sharing those few days with me and for always being so easy going, one of the things I love about you most!

2 people had this to say:

Unknown said...

Looks like we have some things in common. We too own Dancing with the Stars for the Wii and I'm getting to be quite the master at it. And I also belong to Sparkpeople, not that I've used it much lately. My love for that 9:30 p.m. bowl of ice cream has become too great. But, I so not love camping. I love air conditioning and electricity too much.

Anonymous said...

I love that little kid...he's amazing! I have never played that game but it looks sweet and I could probably loose some weight doing it because I so love me some dancing! LOL! I wish my man would jump when I wanted something! :)

 
design by suckmylolly.com