Saturday, August 2, 2008

justification and mosaic fun

Two posts in one day, you would think I have no life, but ~C. is at work and the rest of the family is at the movies, so I can sit here for hours without feeling guilty! lol Afterall, it is Saturday and I work hard all week, right?
~that's my justification story and I'm stickin' to it.

On to the mosaic fun

Here´s how you do it...

Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr search, using only the first page, choose your favorite image, copy and paste each of the URL’s into the mosaic maker (3 columns, 4 rows).

The questions:

1. What is your first name? (Tiffany)

2. What is your favorite food? (Tex Mex)

3. What high school did you attend? (PSJA)

4. What is your favorite color? (blue-green)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Edward Norton)

6. Favorite drink? (iced tea)

7. Dream vacation? (Ireland)

8. Favorite dessert? (tiramisu)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (prima ballerina)

10.What do you love most in life? (grandson)

11. One word to describe you. (moody)

12. Your Flickr name. (Celticdrgnfly)

And now, I guess I'd better get off of here before I start feeling guilty for being here so long, can't have that now can we?

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com