Nan, over at Nannybird Crafts has tagged me with this little meme AND given me my very first bloggy award! Thanks Nan!
Okay, first things first...
These are the rules which need to be passed on:
1). Link to the person who tagged you on your blog.
2).Post the rules of the tag on your blog.
3).Write 6 random things about yourself.
4).Tag 6 people at the end of the post.
5).Let each of the people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6).Let tagger know that your tag entry has been posted.
Six Random Things:
1. I can't stand it when I'm trying to concentrate on something and there's someone in the room either talking or eating! I don't know what horrible thing happened to me as a child, but it's been this way as long as I can remember...
2. One of my ears sticks out and the other lays back. weird, i know...
3. I am addicted to ideas, constantly collecting home improvement or craft magazines, patterns, tips, etc.. but rarely actually make anything. Just call me the "queen of never follow through".
4. I can't sleep with socks on, ever. I might put them on when I go to bed, but within an hour they get yanked off.
5. I can fix almost anything mechanical or technical if I study it long enough.
6. I am obsessively fighting the fact that I'm growing older, it's something I think about to a disturbing degree at times.
Tagging these awesome bloggers, but please don't feel pressured to play along, I promise it won't hurt my feelings any ;o). And if there's anyone else that feels like snagging the meme, please feel free, it was tough for me to pick just 6 people when I read so many great blogs every day!
1. Shelle over at BlokThoughts
2. Debbie over at From a Creative Heart
3. Connie over at Play Wit Me Nana!
4. Mama Belle over at The Bayou Belles and Their Beau
5. Whitey over at Skunk Hollow
6. Anne over at FatJ
I know present THE award.... Drumroll please....
Hope you're all having a great night!