Thursday, September 4, 2008

political views

I will start off by stating that I have not, nor will I ever use this blog as a place to state my political views on the Presidential candidates or their running mates....
However, with that being said, I would like to ask that everyone who happens to be voting in this election, please (and I can't stress that word enough) be prepared for the decision that you will be making this coming November!
Please check the facts thoroughly. I know from experience that it is so easy to be swayed at times by the opinions of others. And lets face it, right now there are LOTS of those opinions presenting themselves to each and every one of us, whether it be via the media, co-workers, friends, family, what have you...
Please become informed about the truth and stay true to yourself, your morals, and your beliefs. We must all face the fact that no one candidate is going to stand for 100% of what each of us believe. This country is too diverse to burden one or two people with that task!
This is such an important election, it would be so good to see people making smart and informed choices. I have faith in the people of country to do just that!
Here are a couple of links that you can visit for facts on the issues at hand and where the parties stand on those issues...
http://www.vote-usa.org/

http://www.votesmart.org/

And above all else, please pray about making the right decision, as well as for all parties involved in this election, it is such a crucial time in history, we need all the prayer we can get!

Till next time,

Tiff

4 people had this to say:

From A Creative Heart said...

I am with you Tiff....it doesn't bother me to have differences on this...just do your own homework and make informed decision.
Hugs to you...love your blog as always!!
Debbie

Unknown said...

ooops! hope I didn't offend you by my Sarah Palin post. Sorry. I just couldn't contain my excitement. i usually try not to post about politics, but this election is a big one.

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

I can completely feel the desperation coming from your post...I feel the same way! Everyone BE careful of who you vote for...I feel like I have to choose between the lesser of two evils if I'm going to be honest with you! thanks for the links...will check them out! :)

Unknown said...

Heads up ... I tagged you with a meme. Check it out in the morning.

 
design by suckmylolly.com