Monday, October 27, 2008

don't you hate it when...

Don't you just hate it when Bob always has to show off for all the girls?

Shelle's got a weekly contest going on called "Don't you just hate it when?" And I won't stoop to the level of begging for votes, but if you felt the need to vote for me, kinda like Bob feels the need to show off for the girls, it wouldn't hurt my feelings any!
Just click on Shelle's name above and it will take you to the contest, and maybe you'll even have a great entry of your own and decide to play along! Either way, hope to see you there....


3 people had this to say:

binks said...

Please tell me that this is a "faked" photo.
Is that someone you know?
It is kinda freaking me out right now.

From A Creative Heart said...

This cracks me up. Just tell me how to vote cause you have mine!!!
Hugs,
Debbie

Unknown said...

LMAO great pix!

 
design by suckmylolly.com