Monday, October 20, 2008

manic monday



How long does it take you to get out of bed in the morning?
About one second. I used to hit snooze for an hour but now I get out of bed right away so I can have some quiet time before work.


Do you usually sleep on one side of the bed or another?
For some reason the left side has always been mine

Something you wish to accomplish before the end of the year:
I would love to finish the afghan for my daughter that I've been working on for quite some time now... Poor thing thinks I'm never going to finish it! lol

3 people had this to say:

lori said...

I just HAD to laugh...I was born and raised in Pittsburgh and am living here in the south...We've swapped!:)

I LOVED the "don't you hate it when!" THAT was hysterical!

peace!
lori

whitey said...

WHAT A HOOT ABOUT WHAT SIDE OF THE BED, WHEN MY MOM AND SISTERS RECENTLY TRAVELED TOGETHER THIS TOPIC CAME UP. I SAID WE NEED TO DO A POLL AND SEE WHAT SIDE OF THE BED MOST WOMAN SLEEP ON. I KNOW FOR ONE I CAN ONLY SLEEP ON THE LEFT, AS SOON AS WE GOT INTO OUR MOTEL ROOM I STAKED MY CLAIM, IT JUST FEELS ODD WHEN I TRY TO SLEEP ON THE RIGHT.

binks said...

It takes me 1.5 hours to get out of bed. Sometimes more. Depends on how late I stayed up reading blogs. (you know, the whole reason I started, to help me get to sleep - now I am up for hours just trying to catch up).
My side of the bed? Definitely the side facing the door.
Accomplish by the end of the year? my neverending remodel?

 
design by suckmylolly.com