Found this little meme over at Mama Belle's and decided to play along... I mean these are things that are important for y'all to know, right? ;o)
Hope y'all will play along too!
1. If you could be invisible, where would you go?Hmmm... maybe to Chad's work to see what he does there and if he has the same personality when I'm not around lol. Sorry, I know that's a lame answer but I really couldn't think of anywhere else.
2. What was your favorite book growing up?
When I was little it was Go Dog Go, then anything and everything by Judy Blume and VC Andrews, remember Flowers in the Attic?!
3. Where is the worst place you've ever had to wait?
Anytime I ever have to wait overnight at an airport is the worst!
4. Name a food that nauseates you.
5. If you could read minds, whose would you want to read?
My grandson John's. He isn't able to communicate in a way that most of us can understand very easily and I would love to know how his brain works.
6. What is the worst grade you've ever gotten? In what subject?
F's in math, HATED it! Never got past Math 101.
7. If you could be an animal, what would you be and why?
Probably a big fluffy cat. Independent to a certain degree and affectionate on my own terms LOL
8. If you were a teacher, what grade/subject would you teach?
I think that I would love to teach 2nd or 3rd grade, and the subject would be anything but math!
9. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you would want to have, besides your Bible?
A boat! Okay that's cheating... I would probably want to have a big machete so that I could use it for anything I needed to do like kill game and cut down trees to build a hut or boat...