Thursday, October 2, 2008

mom...

Happy Birthday Mom!
You are so much more than just my mother.
You are a friend, confidant, inspiration... You are such a beautiful woman, both inside and out, setting a wonderful example to everyone around you.
You are humble and giving, compassionate and loving.
And your love for God, wow, what can I say? You have always stayed strong and true in your convictions and faith, no matter what. And if there ever was a time that you were unsure, we never knew it.
You have always been fairly quiet and reserved, but underneath that exterior lies a woman with great spirit, someone who loves to have fun and laugh at a good joke. How else could you dress up in a cheerleading outfit and prance around in front of the whole family? LOL Don't deny it, I have photographic evidence... ;o)
Mom, really what I want to say is just that I love you to pieces and you mean the world to me.
I hope this birthday is a great one and that you do something fun to celebrate your special day!

3 people had this to say:

Unknown said...

awww what a loving post for your Mom Happy Birthday Tiff's Mom!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

K that was so cute...I hope she has a great birthday!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

Fun blog design! Hey how I do the watermark is on Photoshop...but if you don't have photoshop I think they have Photoshop Elements for free tha tyou can download...I'll research it for you and get back to you!

 
design by suckmylolly.com