Thursday, October 2, 2008

reminder

Just a quick reminder that Monday is the last day to register to vote. Now, as I said before, I won't use this blog as a political forum, but I do think that it is so important that everyone at least be registered!
So please, if you haven't already, scoot yourselves on over here and take advantage of the awesome right and responsibility that we have to vote.
Oh yeah, and don't forget to watch the vice presidential debate tonight, it looks like it's gonna be a good one!
(Now don't get me wrong, just because I don't talk about politics with anyone, doesn't mean I'm not up for hearing what others have to say about who they are choosing. I have a pretty open mind and can agree to disagree. Just wanted to say that for the record. :o))
Till next time,

Tiff

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com