Okay y'all, see that stocking filler badge over on the left sidebar? If you click on it I think you'll be pleasantly surprised at the fantastic giveaway that my friend Deb is having over at her site From A Creative Heart.
Let me just say that I've had the pleasure of becoming good friends with Debbie and she's one of the most genuine and talented people that I've ever met, not to mention one of the most witty!
So hop on over to her site and sign up for all the goodies she's giving away, and while you're there, be sure to click on the link to her shop where she's got all kinds of great hand-made items for sale. I've ordered from her before and her work is gorgeous!
While I do love blogging, I think it's important to take a break sometimes when something is taking up more of life than it should...
1. Twenty minutes of devotion and prayer, first thing in the morning before anything else. Sure did. Picked up a new devotional at the book sale yesterday and was excited to start with it this morning. I also love the time in my car on my way to work, listening to great music and just spending time being thankful.
2. At least 30 minutes of physical movement each and every day, whether it be walking or playing the Wii! As long as I’m up off of my duff! Will be working out to DDR on the Wii later this afternoon.
3. Fast food only ONCE a week for the next 30 days, no exceptions, period! No fast food today! Oatmeal for breakfast, rice and enchiladas for lunch, and hubby is bringing dinner home from work, although it might be healthier to eat fast food since he's bringing chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes! lol
4. No complaining about work, whether it’s at work or at home. Did really well with this today after telling myself to just keep my mouth shut the whole way there!! Hey, whatever it takes, right? lol
5. Spend one hour each day doing something for someone else, whether it be crafting gifts, writing letters, etc… All done, although I will probably spend a little more time crocheting on an afghan while watching TLC tonight.
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and were able to start your week off in a positive way. Till next time!