Friday, May 2, 2008

sickly


Why is it that on the most beautiful day of the season I end up sitting it out on the couch, box of tissues in hand? Seems like the story of my life, I have always caught every tiny little bug that everyone within a 10 mile radius of me has, always...

Meanwhile, if you take a look at my photo blog, you can see full well how beautifully the sun is shining. Does anyone mind if I just sit here and feel sorry for myself? lol

Look, even the dogs are enjoying the sunshine! Monk, our Bulldog HATES to stay outside for more than 5 minutes at a time, he'd much rather be inside with us, keeping his paws crossed that one of us will drop a scrap of human food. Sassy, on the other hand, would spend 24-7 outside, laying in the same spot, rain, shine, snow or sleet, she's as reliable as the mail carrier in that way...
Wow, looking at that last shot makes me realize how bad off that peice of fence is, not to mention the little patio landing and step! Looks like it's time for some new projects.
And since I actually remembered on the correct day again, here's this Friday's Feast
Appetizer
What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?
The Jetsons

Soup
Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?
I'd get another Bulldog and name her Big Mamma Jamma lol

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?
Um, that would be a -20

Main Course
What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?
Depends on the mood I'm in at the time. Right now I have Blue October in the disc player, yesterday was Regina Spektor

Dessert
When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?
I bought a simple white faced/black framed clock and hung it in my guest bedroom.

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com