Friday, June 20, 2008

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted, I was doing so well there for a while but then was under the weather. Hoping to pick back up here since I'm feeling better now!
Here's a little Friday's Feast to start off with.

Appetizer
If you could live on another continent for 1 year, which one would you choose?
Definitely Africa, still to this day I dream of joining the peace corp and working in Africa

Soup
Which browser do you use to surf the Internet?
Internet Explorer, but I just heard the new Firefox 3 is out so I might give it a whirl

Salad
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you know about the history of your country?
That depends on who you're talking to! lol compared to my Dad, I'd probably say about a 3! That man can retain EVERYTHING when it comes to history, how does he do that?

Main Course
Finish this sentence: Love is…
like coming home after a long, hard journey

Dessert
Have you ever been in or near a tornado?
YES! there were several close calls, parts of Texas are right in the zone for tornados. I took my daughter shopping late one night at Wal-mart and we ended up getting stuck there while a tornado ripped through the entire neighborhood. They locked the store down and made everyone hide in the shoe department for some reason, what was that about? You could hear the thing whirling around outside, it was S.c.a.r.y.... Then when we were finally able to get back to the house, which was a feat in itself, the whole block looked like a war-zone... And in my daughter's bed, right where she would have been sleeping, there was a HUGE shard of glass sticking up out of the mattress. So I do believe in devine intervention, even if it does come in the form of a late night shopping trip to Wally World...

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com