Friday, June 13, 2008

speaks for itself

31

As a 1930s wife, I am
Poor

Take the test!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Appetizer
Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? Well, I kinda ride the fence on this, guess it depends on the mood I wake up in!

Soup
What is your favorite color of ink to write with? Blue

Salad
How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? Once in a big blue moon I'll get one professionally done, otherwise I do them myself every couple weeks.

Main Course
Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? I won the coolest vintage apron from an online contest, it is red with little yellow flowers.

Dessert
In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? Unfortunately right now it's in the living room because there's just no other place for it, but I'm working on that...

0 people had this to say:

 
design by suckmylolly.com