Friday, September 12, 2008

friday fill-in



1. I enjoy my life, at long long last...

2. My calling in life is something I wonder about often lately.

3. In your heart, you knew hmmm I'm not even sure what to say here.....

4. Take quirkyness, add a little spitfire and you end up with Bony Macaroni!

5. Life has gifted me with the knack for being able to figure things out, no matter how difficult they are, if I just study them long enough.

6. Hanging out in bed with a good book under a nice comforter is an instant vacation.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching the movie Definitely Maybe, tomorrow my plans include a bit of cleaning, crocheting and reading and Sunday, I want to try a new church!

Hope you all have a blessed weekend, take time to do something that you really enjoy!
See ya soon...

1 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

I love these fill in the blank things. Can I repost or will you repost them at Celebrate?

 
design by suckmylolly.com